Sunday, May 9, 2010

Cleaning Update 5-9-2010

Things I cleaned Today:
  • 1 load of Dishes
  • Cat's water bowl
  • 2 organizer/trays I put catfood plates in
In other news the old B&W printer got moved to the junk room and the new Color one is happily in its new home.  The area behind the TV got rearranged to make room for it.

I also now have a new server running VMWare to replace 2 older, aging, power gobbling computers.  Still more work to do on that front in terms of moving data and hard drives.

I have regressed a bit in terms of recycling.  Operation Recycle had one casualty in that I ended up without the boxes I store the majority of my recycling in.  While I work to replace/retrieve said boxes, the recycling has accumulated on the small piece of counterspace I have next to my dishwasher.

No comments:

Post a Comment